Kronberg im Taunus

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
75°
60°
61°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 8 AMCloudy63°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AMCloudy67°
  • 11 AMCloudy70°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%75°60°Night - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%74°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%77°62°Rain today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WSW

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    7.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:53 AM9:11 PM

Map