Gruendau

Germany
ShowersRain
76°
59°
71°

Forecast

  • 9 PMShowers70°
  • 10 PMShowers68°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 AMCloudy65°
  • 10 AMCloudy67°
  • 11 AMCloudy69°
  • 12 PMCloudy70°
  • 1 PMCloudy71°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 9 PMFair69°
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%76°59°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%78°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SW

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    57%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:49 AM9:10 PM

Map