Bad Soden-Salmuenster

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
74°
58°
73°

Forecast

  • 7 PMCloudy72°
  • 8 PMCloudy71°
  • 9 PMCloudy69°
  • 10 PMCloudy66°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 AMCloudy64°
  • 10 AMCloudy66°
  • 11 AMCloudy67°
  • 12 PMCloudy68°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°58°Night - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%73°60°Rain today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%75°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%75°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph WSW

Barometer

28.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    65%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM9:10 PM

Map