Antrifttal

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
73°
58°
59°

Forecast

  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMCloudy64°
  • 10 AMCloudy67°
  • 11 AMCloudy70°
  • 12 PMCloudy69°
  • 1 PMCloudy68°
  • 2 PMCloudy65°
  • 3 PMShowers65°
  • 4 PMShowers66°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 1 AMCloudy60°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy60°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%73°58°Cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%75°61°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

28.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    5.97 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:45 AM9:09 PM

Map