Spremberg

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
76°
61°
63°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 4 PMCloudy78°
  • 5 PMCloudy71°
  • 6 PMShowers70°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 9 PMCloudy68°
  • 10 PMCloudy67°
  • 11 PMCloudy66°
  • 12 AMCloudy64°
  • 1 AMCloudy64°
  • 2 AMCloudy62°
  • 3 AMCloudy62°
  • 4 AMCloudy60°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy59°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%76°61°Scattered showers with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°57°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%78°67°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    5.84 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:27 AM8:50 PM

Map