Neupetershain

Germany
CloudyCloudy
71°
48°
48°

Forecast

  • 6 AMCloudy48°
  • 7 AMCloudy49°
  • 8 AMCloudy51°
  • 9 AMCloudy55°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 2 PMCloudy68°
  • 3 PMCloudy71°
  • 4 PMCloudy71°
  • 5 PMCloudy70°
  • 6 PMCloudy68°
  • 7 PMCloudy65°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 9 PMShowers62°
  • 10 PMShowers60°
  • 11 PMScattered Showers59°
  • 12 AMCloudy58°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 3 AMFair56°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 5 AMFair53°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy52°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%71°48°Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%56°48°Scattered showers today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°41°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%55°40°Scattered showers today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%55°39°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°39°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%61°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    7.77 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:07 AM6:37 PM

Map