Potsdam-Mittelmark

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
78°
59°
65°

Forecast

  • 12 AMCloudy64°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 2 AMCloudy64°
  • 3 AMScattered Showers62°
  • 4 AMShowers62°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 12 PMFair74°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy64°
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°59°Night - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%76°61°Showers today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%76°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%75°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:25 AM9:03 PM

Map