Fehrbellin

Germany
CloudyCloudy
57°
43°
47°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy47°
  • 8 AMCloudy50°
  • 9 AMCloudy53°
  • 10 AMCloudy55°
  • 11 AMShowers56°
  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMShowers58°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 11 PMCloudy55°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy50°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°43°Cloudy with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%64°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°48°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%57°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°44°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%60°45°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%60°44°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°43°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.80 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:13 AM6:42 PM

Map