20%39°29°Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.
10%44°25°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 44F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 25F. Winds light and variable.
10%49°31°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 49F. Winds light and variable.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 31F. Winds light and variable.
30%43°29°Mostly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
50%42°33°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Turning colder. High 42F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow. Turning colder. Low 33F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 90%.
90%36°27°Morning rain followed by a mix of rain and snow showers in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%.Night - Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Low 27F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
20%34°24°Cloudy skies. High 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low 24F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
20%42°30°Cloudy. High 42F. Winds light and variable.Night - Light rain or freezing rain becoming likely after midnight. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.
20%50°36°Cloudy skies. High near 50F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
40%50°37°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 37F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
3 mph West
Today - Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.