Voehrenbach

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
59°
47°
51°

Forecast

  • 10 PMShowers48°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms47°
  • 12 AMCloudy47°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 3 PMBlustery52°
  • 4 PMFair52°
  • 5 PMFair51°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy45°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%59°47°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds WSW at 7 to 16 mph (11.3 to 25.7 kph).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%52°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%55°39°Mostly sunny today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%52°38°Partly cloudy today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%51°33°Partly cloudy today with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a low of 33 °F (0.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%53°32°Partly cloudy today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 32 °F (0.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%52°36°Partly cloudy today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 36 °F (2.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%56°37°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°38°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WSW

Barometer

26.9 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds WSW at 7 to 16 mph (11.3 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:28 AM7:03 PM

Map