Sulzfeld

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
65°
53°
63°

Forecast

  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy54°
  • 2 AMCloudy53°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 7 AMScattered Showers53°
  • 8 AMScattered Showers54°
  • 9 AMScattered Showers55°
  • 10 AMShowers56°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 1 PMCloudy62°
  • 2 PMCloudy64°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy60°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%65°53°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%69°52°Rain today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WNW

Barometer

29.3 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:19 AM7:11 PM

Map