Straubenhardt

Germany
CloudyCloudy
69°
55°
68°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy67°
  • 6 PMCloudy65°
  • 7 PMCloudy64°
  • 8 PMCloudy61°
  • 9 PMCloudy58°
  • 10 PMCloudy58°
  • 11 PMCloudy56°
  • 12 AMCloudy56°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 6 AMCloudy55°
  • 7 AMCloudy55°
  • 8 AMCloudy55°
  • 9 AMCloudy58°
  • 10 AMCloudy60°
  • 11 AMCloudy62°
  • 12 PMCloudy64°
  • 1 PMShowers62°
  • 2 PMShowers62°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 5 PMShowers61°
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°55°Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°54°Rain today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%61°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%56°36°Mostly sunny today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 36 °F (2.2 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%57°37°Mostly sunny today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%61°38°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph WSW

Barometer

28.5 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    54%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:26 AM7:04 PM

Map