Seitingen-Oberflacht

Germany
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
73°
60°
60°

Forecast

  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 AMCloudy69°
  • 12 PMCloudy70°
  • 1 PMCloudy71°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy59°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%73°60°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%75°56°Scattered showers today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%74°58°Thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NW

Barometer

27.5 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    7.39 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:54 AM9:08 PM

Map