Schoenaich

Germany
CloudyCloudy
67°
56°
59°

Forecast

  • 10 AMCloudy59°
  • 11 AMCloudy62°
  • 12 PMCloudy64°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 2 PMCloudy65°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 4 PMShowers64°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMFair53°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy53°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 85%85%67°56°Cloudy with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%57°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%59°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%57°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°35°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°35°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°37°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°37°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%60°39°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSW

Barometer

28.4 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:25 AM7:00 PM

Map