Neenstetten

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
79°
60°
64°

Forecast

  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 10 AMCloudy73°
  • 11 AMCloudy75°
  • 12 PMCloudy76°
  • 1 PMCloudy77°
  • 2 PMCloudy78°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 9 PMCloudy73°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 AMCloudy65°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy65°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%79°60°Cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%78°62°Scattered showers today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%72°61°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%76°59°Rain today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

28.4 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    7.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:44 AM9:04 PM

Map