Neckargerach

Germany
CloudyCloudy
67°
56°
58°

Forecast

  • 11 PMCloudy57°
  • 12 AMCloudy57°
  • 1 AMCloudy57°
  • 2 AMCloudy56°
  • 3 AMShowers57°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 10 AMCloudy60°
  • 11 AMCloudy62°
  • 12 PMCloudy64°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 4 PMShowers64°
  • 5 PMShowers61°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy56°
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%67°56°Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°52°Showers today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%60°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%61°43°Mostly sunny today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%56°38°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%59°39°Mostly sunny today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%60°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%61°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph ESE

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    8.95 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:24 AM7:01 PM

Map