Koengen

Germany
CloudyCloudy
80°
62°
70°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy72°
  • 1 PMCloudy73°
  • 2 PMCloudy76°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 10 PMCloudy72°
  • 11 PMCloudy69°
  • 12 AMCloudy69°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 AMCloudy66°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy75°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 85%85%80°62°Cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%80°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%77°66°Showers today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%77°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%80°61°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%81°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%81°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%76°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph WSW

Barometer

28.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:47 AM9:10 PM

Map