Kisslegg

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
68°
46°
65°

Forecast

  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 9 PMCloudy57°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 12 AMCloudy52°
  • 1 AMCloudy53°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 4 AMCloudy46°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms46°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms49°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms49°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 9 AMShowers52°
  • 10 AMShowers52°
  • 11 AMShowers52°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 1 PMShowers54°
  • 2 PMShowers54°
  • 3 PMShowers55°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%68°46°Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%57°50°Rain today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%58°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%57°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%55°36°Partly cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 36 °F (2.2 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°37°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°39°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°38°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%60°41°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph WSW

Barometer

27.6 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    48%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:22 AM6:57 PM

Map