Herbertingen

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
81°
61°
73°

Forecast

  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 9 AMShowers64°
  • 10 AMShowers64°
  • 11 AMShowers65°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 2 PMShowers66°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 4 PMShowers68°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 8 PMShowers66°
  • 9 PMScattered Showers63°
  • 10 PMShowers62°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°61°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%72°62°Thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°54°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%80°57°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%71°61°Thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSW

Barometer

27.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:58 AM8:59 PM

Map