Heiningen

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
69°
55°
64°

Forecast

  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 7 PMShowers64°
  • 8 PMCloudy62°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 12 AMCloudy57°
  • 1 AMCloudy57°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 11 AMShowers54°
  • 12 PMShowers56°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 5 PMFair60°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°55°Scattered showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%60°51°Rain today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°37°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°37°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°35°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%59°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%60°41°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WSW

Barometer

28.3 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:23 AM6:57 PM

Map