Haslach im Kinzigtal

Germany
CloudyCloudy
72°
61°
68°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy68°
  • 9 AMCloudy68°
  • 10 AMCloudy69°
  • 11 AMCloudy69°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 3 PMShowers65°
  • 4 PMShowers65°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMFair58°
  • 1 AMFair55°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 5 AMFair53°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy59°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%72°61°Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%83°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%70°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%70°56°Scattered showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%78°58°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

28.3 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:04 AM9:04 PM

Map