Frittlingen

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
75°
58°
72°

Forecast

  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy60°
  • 4 AMCloudy61°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMCloudy58°
  • 7 AMCloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMCloudy62°
  • 10 AMCloudy63°
  • 11 AMCloudy64°
  • 12 PMCloudy65°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy68°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%75°58°Mostly cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%75°58°Mostly sunny today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%77°56°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%70°60°Thunderstorms today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%68°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

27.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    71%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:55 AM9:07 PM

Map