Freiburg im Breisgau

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
67°
53°
67°

Forecast

  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 PMCloudy59°
  • 10 PMCloudy58°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 6 AMShowers54°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 10 AMCloudy57°
  • 11 AMCloudy58°
  • 12 PMCloudy60°
  • 1 PMCloudy62°
  • 2 PMCloudy64°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy67°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%67°53°Scattered showers with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%67°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°53°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%75°60°Mostly sunny today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

28.7 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:23 AM7:15 PM

Map