Dietenheim

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
76°
62°
68°

Forecast

  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 9 PMShowers69°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMCloudy61°
  • 8 AMCloudy64°
  • 9 AMCloudy67°
  • 10 AMCloudy68°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%76°62°Mostly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%74°62°Scattered showers today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%82°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%76°63°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

28.3 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:49 AM9:02 PM

Map