Boetzingen

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
69°
54°
69°

Forecast

  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 PMCloudy61°
  • 10 PMCloudy59°
  • 11 PMCloudy57°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 10 AMCloudy58°
  • 11 AMCloudy60°
  • 12 PMCloudy62°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 5 PMFair68°
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°54°Scattered showers with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%68°54°Scattered showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%76°59°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%73°55°Rain today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph North

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:23 AM7:15 PM

Map