Bad Rippoldsau-Schapbach

Germany
CloudyCloudy
67°
56°
62°

Forecast

  • 8 PMCloudy60°
  • 9 PMCloudy57°
  • 10 PMCloudy56°
  • 11 PMCloudy55°
  • 12 AMCloudy54°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 4 AMCloudy56°
  • 5 AMCloudy55°
  • 6 AMCloudy55°
  • 7 AMCloudy54°
  • 8 AMCloudy54°
  • 9 AMCloudy56°
  • 10 AMCloudy57°
  • 11 AMCloudy60°
  • 12 PMCloudy58°
  • 1 PMShowers57°
  • 2 PMShowers58°
  • 3 PMShowers59°
  • 4 PMShowers57°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°56°Night - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).Cloudy with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%62°51°Showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%55°47°Scattered showers today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%58°43°Mostly sunny today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%59°40°Mostly sunny today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%55°38°Mostly sunny today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%53°34°Mostly sunny today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 34 °F (1.1 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%54°35°Breezy today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%57°37°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

27.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    58%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:26 AM7:04 PM

Map