Aichstetten

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
77°
61°
66°

Forecast

  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 7 PMShowers70°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 12 AMCloudy64°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMCloudy63°
  • 8 AMCloudy65°
  • 9 AMCloudy67°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%77°61°Scattered showers with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%73°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%75°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%81°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°63°Scattered showers today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%71°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

28.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:48 AM9:01 PM

Map