Lastoursville

Gabon
ShowersShowers
87°
72°
72°

Forecast

  • 8 AMShowers73°
  • 9 AMCloudy75°
  • 10 AMCloudy77°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thunderstorms74°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°72°Rain showers this morning with numerous thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%84°72°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers and thundershowers during the evening will give way to steady rain overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°73°Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Cloudy skies overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°73°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few showers in the evening, then clouds lingering overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°73°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°73°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 85F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°74°Mostly cloudy. High 87F. Winds light and variable.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°75°Mostly cloudy in the morning with scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 74%74%
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 82%82%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph ESE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain showers this morning with numerous thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:07 AM6:13 PM

Map