Lambarene

Gabon
CloudyCloudy
86°
73°
73°

Forecast

  • 3 AMCloudy73°
  • 4 AMCloudy73°
  • 5 AMCloudy73°
  • 6 AMCloudy73°
  • 7 AMCloudy73°
  • 8 AMCloudy75°
  • 9 AMCloudy77°
  • 10 AMShowers78°
  • 11 AMShowers80°
  • 12 PMShowers81°
  • 1 PMCloudy83°
  • 2 PMCloudy84°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 7 PMShowers80°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy75°
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°73°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°74°Overcast. High 87F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%85°73°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High near 85F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few showers in the evening, becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%85°73°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%86°74°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°73°Cloudy. High 86F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°74°Mainly cloudy. High 86F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%85°73°Cloudy skies. High near 85F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°73°Mostly cloudy skies. High near 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°73°Mainly cloudy. High 86F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 39%39%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SSE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Considerable cloudiness. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:18 AM6:23 PM

Map