Tikehau

French Polynesia
FairMostly Sunny
82°
76°
79°

Forecast

  • 12 PMFair79°
  • 1 PMFair80°
  • 2 PMSunny80°
  • 3 PMFair82°
  • 4 PMFair81°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 8 PMFair79°
  • 9 PMFair79°
  • 10 PMFair78°
  • 11 PMFair78°
  • 12 AMFair78°
  • 1 AMFair78°
  • 2 AMFair77°
  • 3 AMFair77°
  • 4 AMFair77°
  • 5 AMFair77°
  • 6 AMFair77°
  • 7 AMFair77°
  • 8 AMFair77°
  • 9 AMFair78°
  • 10 AMFair79°
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%82°76°Sunshine and a few clouds. High 82F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°75°Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°75°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 81F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 75F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°76°Showers in the morning, then clearing with ample sunshine in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 76F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°76°Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. High 82F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 76F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°76°Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 83F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%83°76°Plentiful sunshine. High 83F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°75°Partly cloudy skies. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°75°Partly cloudy skies. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%82°76°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph East

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    83°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    8 (Very High)

Today - Sunshine and a few clouds. High 82F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Mostly clear. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:00 AM5:47 PM

Map