Hikueru

French Polynesia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
83°
76°
80°

Forecast

  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 3 PMShowers82°
  • 4 PMShowers82°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy80°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°76°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°77°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 82F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low 77F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°76°Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%82°77°Mostly sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, with mostly clear skies overnight. Low 77F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°77°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 83F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low 77F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°76°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 83F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°76°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 83F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, becoming clear overnight. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%83°76°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 83F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%83°76°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 83F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 76F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°76°A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 58%58%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    85°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Waxing Crescent
Waxing Crescent
5:11 AM5:28 PM

Map