Ua Pou

French Polynesia

Forecast

  • 1 PMSunny83°
  • 2 PMSunny81°
  • 3 PMSunny79°
  • 4 PMFair73°
  • 5 PMFair72°
  • 6 PMFair71°
  • 7 PMFair71°
  • 8 PMClear71°
  • 9 PMClear71°
  • 10 PMFair71°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 5 AMShowers70°
  • 6 AMShowers69°
  • 7 AMShowers70°
  • 8 AMShowers71°
  • 9 AMShowers72°
  • 10 AMFair73°
  • 11 AMFair74°
  • 12 PMFair74°
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%84°68°Mostly sunny. High 84F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 68F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°69°Rain showers in the morning with bright sunshine in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 69F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%74°68°Cloudy with a few showers. High 74F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 68F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°69°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 69F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°69°Rain showers early with mostly sunny conditions later in the day. High near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 69F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%75°68°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 68F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%75°69°Overcast with rain showers at times. High near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 69F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%75°69°Mostly sunny skies. High near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 69F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%75°70°Cloudy with showers. High around 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low around 70F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°70°Rain showers early with mostly sunny conditions later in the day. High near 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low around 70F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 21%21%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph East

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    88°
  • Humidity
    58%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Mostly sunny. High 84F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Mainly clear. Low 68F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:56 AM5:48 PM

Map