Ua Huka

French Polynesia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
84°
76°
80°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 1 PMFair79°
  • 2 PMFair78°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 PMShowers73°
  • 7 PMShowers77°
  • 8 PMShowers77°
  • 9 PMShowers77°
  • 10 PMShowers77°
  • 11 PMShowers78°
  • 12 AMShowers77°
  • 1 AMShowers77°
  • 2 AMShowers77°
  • 3 AMShowers77°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 11 AMShowers81°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°76°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 84F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°76°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High 81F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°76°Partly cloudy skies. High 82F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%82°75°A few clouds from time to time. High 82F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 75F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°76°Rain showers in the morning with bright sunshine in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 76F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%82°76°Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%81°76°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%81°75°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low around 75F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%81°75°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%81°76°Cloudy with showers. High 81F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 76F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 51%51%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    83°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 84F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:54 AM5:47 PM

Map