Nuku Hiva

French Polynesia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
73°
71°
73°

Forecast

  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 8 PMFair74°
  • 9 PMFair74°
  • 10 PMFair73°
  • 11 PMFair73°
  • 12 AMFair73°
  • 1 AMFair73°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 3 AMFair73°
  • 4 AMClear72°
  • 5 AMClear73°
  • 6 AMSunny73°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 12 PMFair78°
  • 1 PMFair78°
  • 2 PMFair77°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMShowers74°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°71°Partly cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%78°71°Partly cloudy. High 78F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 71F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%78°70°Rain showers in the morning, then sunny in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low near 70F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%78°71°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 78F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 71F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%77°72°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 72F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°71°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 78F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 71F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%78°72°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 78F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 72F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%77°72°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 77F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early followed by increasing clouds and a few showers later at night. Low 72F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%78°72°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 78F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 72F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%77°72°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 77F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 72F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:05 AM5:48 PM

Map