Hiva Oa

French Polynesia
FairMostly Sunny
81°
67°
81°

Forecast

  • 8 AMFair79°
  • 9 AMFair80°
  • 10 AMSunny80°
  • 11 AMSunny79°
  • 12 PMSunny75°
  • 1 PMSunny75°
  • 2 PMFair74°
  • 3 PMFair73°
  • 4 PMFair72°
  • 5 PMFair71°
  • 6 PMFair71°
  • 7 PMFair70°
  • 8 PMFair70°
  • 9 PMFair70°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 2 AMShowers69°
  • 3 AMShowers69°
  • 4 AMShowers68°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy70°
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%81°67°Plenty of sunshine. High near 80F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Low 67F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%74°67°Cloudy with a few showers. High 74F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 67F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°67°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 67F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°67°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 67F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%74°67°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 74F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 67F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%75°68°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 68F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%75°68°Cloudy with showers. High near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 68F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%75°68°Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 68F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°67°Rain showers early with mostly sunny conditions later in the day. High 76F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 67F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%75°69°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear skies. Low 69F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph ENE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Plenty of sunshine. High near 80F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Low 67F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:51 AM5:44 PM

Map