Atuona

French Polynesia
FairMostly Sunny
82°
69°
82°

Forecast

  • 2 PMFair81°
  • 3 PMSunny79°
  • 4 PMSunny78°
  • 5 PMSunny73°
  • 6 PMClear72°
  • 7 PMClear72°
  • 8 PMFair72°
  • 9 PMFair72°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 2 AMFair71°
  • 3 AMFair70°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 5 AMFair71°
  • 6 AMFair71°
  • 7 AMFair73°
  • 8 AMFair75°
  • 9 AMFair76°
  • 10 AMFair77°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy77°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%82°69°Mostly sunny. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds. Low 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%77°70°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 77F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low around 70F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%78°70°Mostly sunny skies. High 78F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 70F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%77°69°Cloudy with periods of light rain. High 77F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 69F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%77°70°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low near 70F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%76°70°Cloudy with showers. High 76F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low around 70F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%78°70°Becoming partly cloudy after some morning light rain. High 78F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 70F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%78°70°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 78F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 70F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%78°70°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 78F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low around 70F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%77°71°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 77F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 71F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 13%13%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    64%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    10 (Very High)

Today - Mostly sunny. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds. Low 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:48 AM5:43 PM

Map