Taputapuatea

French Polynesia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
80°
74°
80°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 5 PMShowers78°
  • 6 PMShowers77°
  • 7 PMShowers76°
  • 8 PMShowers76°
  • 9 PMShowers76°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMShowers76°
  • 3 AMShowers76°
  • 4 AMShowers76°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy80°
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%80°74°A mix of clouds and sun this morning followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers this afternoon. High around 80F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 74F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°75°Partly cloudy. Gusty winds in the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°74°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High 81F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Rain showers in the evening with scattered thunderstorms arriving overnight. Low 74F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°74°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°75°Rain showers in the morning, then sunny in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°76°Partly cloudy skies. High 82F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°76°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°75°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 81F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Generally fair. Low around 75F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%81°75°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 81F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low near 75F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°75°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 81F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low around 75F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 36%36%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ESE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    85°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    8 (Very High)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun this morning followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers this afternoon. High around 80F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Cloudy with showers. Low 74F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:32 AM5:52 PM

Map