Rimatara

French Polynesia
ShowersShowers
75°
71°
72°

Forecast

  • 4 AMShowers72°
  • 5 AMShowers72°
  • 6 AMShowers72°
  • 7 AMShowers71°
  • 8 AMCloudy72°
  • 9 AMShowers74°
  • 10 AMShowers74°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 PMShowers74°
  • 4 PMShowers74°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 8 PMShowers72°
  • 9 PMShowers72°
  • 10 PMShowers72°
  • 11 PMShowers72°
  • 12 AMShowers72°
  • 1 AMShowers72°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy72°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%75°71°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 71F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%75°69°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High around 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°69°Sunny skies. High 74F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 69F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°66°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 74F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°66°Considerable cloudiness. High around 70F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 66F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°69°Overcast. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 69F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°69°Partly cloudy. High 74F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°71°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 74F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 71F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%75°71°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 75F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 71F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°70°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 70F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 33%33%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

12 mph East

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 71F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:48 AM5:47 PM

Map