Raivavae

French Polynesia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
68°
66°
68°

Forecast

  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 5 AMCloudy67°
  • 6 AMCloudy67°
  • 7 AMCloudy68°
  • 8 AMCloudy70°
  • 9 AMCloudy71°
  • 10 AMCloudy72°
  • 11 AMCloudy72°
  • 12 PMCloudy73°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 3 PMCloudy73°
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%68°66°Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 66F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°68°Cloudy. High 73F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 68F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°70°Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 75F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 70F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°70°Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low near 70F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°69°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 76F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 69F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%75°68°Cloudy with showers. High around 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%74°68°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 74F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%74°68°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 74F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 68F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°68°Partly cloudy skies. High 74F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 68F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%74°67°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 74F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few showers in the evening, becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 67F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph East

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    68°
  • Humidity
    67%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 66F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:01 AM5:40 PM

Map