Saul

French Guiana
FairMostly Sunny
97°
72°
86°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 10 AMFair86°
  • 11 AMFair89°
  • 12 PMFair91°
  • 1 PMShowers95°
  • 2 PMShowers96°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy96°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy95°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy77°
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%97°72°Mostly sunny skies this morning will give way to occasional showers during the afternoon. High 97F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%99°70°Partly cloudy skies. High 99F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%101°70°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 101F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%101°73°Mostly sunny skies. High 101F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%101°72°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 101F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%99°72°Partly cloudy. High 99F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 72F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%94°72°Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 94F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%95°71°Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. High around 95F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%97°72°Partly cloudy. High 97F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%97°72°Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 97F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 11%11%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    93°
  • Humidity
    62%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly sunny skies this morning will give way to occasional showers during the afternoon. High 97F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:21 AM6:26 PM

Map