Grand-Santi

French Guiana
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
82°
71°
82°

Forecast

  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thunderstorms78°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 AMFair73°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 9 AMFair79°
  • 10 AMFair83°
  • 11 AMFair85°
  • 12 PMSunny87°
  • 1 PMSunny89°
  • 2 PMFair90°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy91°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%82°71°Thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°72°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 93F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms early. Skies will become mainly clear overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%93°72°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 93F. Winds light and variable.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°72°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 91F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°72°Mostly cloudy early with thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%93°72°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%93°72°Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. High 93F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°72°Thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°72°Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. High 92F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 62%62%
Precipitation: 67%67%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph ESE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    89°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:34 AM6:53 PM

Map