Nieulle-sur-Seudre

France
CloudyCloudy
74°
60°
74°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy72°
  • 6 PMCloudy71°
  • 7 PMCloudy69°
  • 8 PMCloudy67°
  • 9 PMCloudy63°
  • 10 PMCloudy63°
  • 11 PMShowers61°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 5 PMBlustery68°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%74°60°Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%70°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%73°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
8:03 AM7:43 PM

Map