Mainzac

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
71°
60°
60°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMCloudy63°
  • 12 PMCloudy65°
  • 1 PMCloudy67°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 7 PMCloudy70°
  • 8 PMCloudy67°
  • 9 PMCloudy65°
  • 10 PMCloudy64°
  • 11 PMCloudy64°
  • 12 AMShowers61°
  • 1 AMShowers61°
  • 2 AMShowers61°
  • 3 AMShowers61°
  • 4 AMShowers60°
  • 5 AMShowers59°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%71°60°Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%68°55°Showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%72°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%71°49°Mostly sunny today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    8.64 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:58 AM7:38 PM

Map