Leignes-sur-Fontaine

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
65°
58°
60°

Forecast

  • 11 PMShowers59°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 2 AMShowers57°
  • 3 AMShowers58°
  • 4 AMShowers59°
  • 5 AMShowers59°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 12 PMBlustery63°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 2 PMBlustery67°
  • 3 PMBlustery68°
  • 4 PMBlustery69°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 11 PMFair56°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%65°58°Night - Showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 16 mph (6.4 to 25.7 kph).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%67°54°Scattered showers today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%66°47°Mostly sunny today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%68°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%66°46°Mostly sunny today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%66°45°Mostly sunny today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SSW

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.77 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 16 mph (6.4 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:55 AM7:34 PM

Map