Brulain

France
CloudyCloudy
69°
60°
69°

Forecast

  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 8 PMCloudy67°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 10 PMCloudy64°
  • 11 PMCloudy62°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 1 AMShowers60°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 1 PMBlustery66°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 3 PMBlustery67°
  • 4 PMBlustery67°
  • 5 PMBlustery67°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy63°
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°60°Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 16 mph (3.2 to 25.7 kph).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%66°49°Scattered showers today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%70°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%69°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 16 mph (3.2 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
8:00 AM7:40 PM

Map