Millam

France
ClearClear
68°
53°
56°

Forecast

  • 7 AMClear55°
  • 8 AMSunny56°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 2 PMBlustery66°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 4 PMShowers62°
  • 5 PMShowers60°
  • 6 PMShowers61°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 1 AMFair53°
  • 2 AMFair52°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 6 AMCloudy49°
  • 7 AMCloudy48°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%68°53°Partly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 18 mph (14.5 to 29.0 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°48°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%68°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°54°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%65°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%66°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SSE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 18 mph (14.5 to 29.0 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:42 AM7:37 PM

Map