Ligny-sur-Canche

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
67°
54°
62°

Forecast

  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 2 PMShowers64°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 4 PMShowers66°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 6 PMCloudy66°
  • 7 PMCloudy67°
  • 8 PMCloudy66°
  • 9 PMCloudy65°
  • 10 PMCloudy63°
  • 11 PMCloudy62°
  • 12 AMCloudy62°
  • 1 AMCloudy61°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy60°
  • 4 AMCloudy60°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy66°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%67°54°Scattered showers with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to SSW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%67°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%75°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to SSW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:14 AM9:40 PM

Map