Landas

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
74°
62°
62°

Forecast

  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 2 AMCloudy62°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 6 AMCloudy63°
  • 7 AMCloudy63°
  • 8 AMCloudy64°
  • 9 AMCloudy66°
  • 10 AMCloudy67°
  • 11 AMCloudy68°
  • 12 PMBlustery68°
  • 1 PMCloudy69°
  • 2 PMCloudy70°
  • 3 PMCloudy73°
  • 4 PMCloudy71°
  • 5 PMCloudy71°
  • 6 PMCloudy71°
  • 7 PMCloudy71°
  • 8 PMCloudy69°
  • 9 PMCloudy68°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy62°
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°62°Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 16 mph (6.4 to 25.7 kph).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°62°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%75°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 16 mph (6.4 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:11 AM9:35 PM

Map