Killem

France
CloudyCloudy
65°
58°
59°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy59°
  • 8 AMCloudy59°
  • 9 AMCloudy60°
  • 10 AMBlustery62°
  • 11 AMBlustery63°
  • 12 PMBlustery64°
  • 1 PMCloudy64°
  • 2 PMCloudy65°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 5 PMShowers64°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 PMCloudy61°
  • 9 PMCloudy60°
  • 10 PMCloudy58°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy54°
  • 2 AMCloudy55°
  • 3 AMCloudy55°
  • 4 AMCloudy54°
  • 5 AMCloudy54°
  • 6 AMCloudy53°
  • 7 AMCloudy53°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%65°58°Cloudy with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%62°49°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%61°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    7.77 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:49 AM7:29 PM

Map