Pas-de-Calais

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
63°
48°
52°

Forecast

  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 10 PMShowers50°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 12 AMBlustery50°
  • 1 AMBlustery49°
  • 2 AMCloudy49°
  • 3 AMBlustery50°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 11 AMBlustery56°
  • 12 PMBlustery58°
  • 1 PMBlustery59°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 8 PMFair54°
  • 9 PMFair51°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%63°48°Night - Breezy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 16 mph (11.3 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 49 °F (9.4 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%61°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%65°44°Mostly sunny today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%62°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%63°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph WSW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Breezy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 16 mph (11.3 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:53 AM7:25 PM

Map